Thursday, August 30, 2007

Road Rage

I gotta say, so far the only negative thing about work is the commute. I'd have to drive about 30 minutes both ways to work if I'm back at Lake Travis. If I leave my house any later than 7:30am it's a total crap shoot. I really don't understand... c'mon people! When the light is green you step on the gas, not wait for 5 seconds and then step on it. And don't slam on the brakes on any little thing. Do you realize what kind of ripple effect that has on the traffic behind you. No joke, on Wednesday I saw three accidents on my way to work. On car simply drove OFF the road down a mini hill and couldn't get out. The cops called out one of those trucks with a winch to bring it out and that severly slowed the right hand lane traffic. If I see traffic backed up and I don't see an accident, I get really upset... If there's an accident, hey, I can understand. If there isn't it's just you fuckers out there slowing me down. If you drive slow, don't drive in the left lane and get the hell out of my way. I am not kidding. At times like that I wish I was in the video game Grand Theft Auto because then I'd just ram them up the ass hard or get out of my car and start smashing it with a baseball bat or golf club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you trade with such emotion? How do your find "really really good trades"?