Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Patience and Discipline

The top two rules for traders... and I sure didn't follow them today. Today the market made a big jump but the volume is very low. Just like yesterday where it went down but the volume was low as well. I definitely forced things today. I traded so many more shares than I normally do. I did have a few good trades today that were over $15 profit. I've learning to look for signs to hold my winners.

To work on in the future: watching the big offers/bids in U-Quote, how hedging works.

But really... let's really try to be more patient and have the discpline. Look for really good trades tomorrow and hopefully end this week in the positive territory. If I ever feel like I'm forcing trades again I should just get up and take a quick walk.

No comments: