Friday, August 17, 2007

Worst Day to Date

Fed announces surprise rate cut of 50 basis point, the day prior to options expiration... we've got a wild crazy day ahead of us.

Basically got smacked around all over the place. Everything I traded except for one turned out to be a loser and all bigger than I really wanted. I tried to set my stops to just alert instead of filling me at market order like the past couple of days because a few of my trades got stopped out but eventually went the direction that I want. I guess I just froze up and paused too long.

I think I'm down about $120, $140... Not sure if Lawrence cut me off for the day, but I'm doing that to myself. I feel like going running to get off some of this frustration. Nothing was just working. Really I should probably do more reverses... as something start to turn against me cover that position and go the other direction.

No comments: