Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So Much for Labor Day

First day after Labor Day weekend. Not exactly a good day. I feel like my speed for u-quote scalp has improved. I hit 6 today compared to my normal 2 or 3. There were a few trades where I was too eager to make trades to get some action instead when I should've been more patient and observe it a little bit longer. I had a bad loss in one trade, where I turned around to short it except I shorted it too late and my entry price isn't good enough so I ended up getting slapped twice. What made it worse was that I over covered so really I lost about $135 on that one stock. Son of a bitch...

I really need to learn to let my winners run a bit and how to block out the noise. I know how to look for my entries and I just need to be patient and not trade on wishful thinking.

No comments: