Friday, September 14, 2007

Not Comparing Yourself to Others is Easier Said Than Done

Jennifer yahtzeed... good for her, but I'm very very unhappy about this. WTF, she did it in a month and a half? I'm very competitive, ok? I hate to lose, especially losing to a girl. I mean, c'mon... seriously? this girl leaves right after the close and barley gets here before the open. I know she's had a few big winning days and maybe she hasn't dug as big as a hole as some of us have.

I don't care. I need to focus on myself. If I keep comparing myself to others I will always be neg. Grass is always greener somewhere in the world. I might not be the best trader but there's no way in hell I was going to let someone else outwork me.

Sigh... It's been slow the past couple of days. Actually, the past two weeks has been pretty slow. This Thursday was Rosh Hashana and try not to read more than what I'm saying here but all the people on Wall Street that are Jewish are no working... It's the calm before the storm. Next Tuesday baby!

No comments: