Monday, March 10, 2008

Trade Review 3-10-08

I'm really tired right now so I'll keep this brief...

Had a bad loser in VMW today. It just moves too fast and the spread is big. I was short when it was bouncing and I even added to it. It was just stupid. Lost about $400 on it.

I got short on WCG when it was moving up higher and higher for 1,000 shares @ 46.43 but I didn't make too much on it. It just trend lower for the rest of the day and there was news on one of the health care companies that sends all of them down after market. If I had held to to the close, which I probably wouldn't I would've made about 6 and a half points on this. I know there's no way I would've known about the news but it just makes me a little bit upset b/c I got the high print of the day and I didn't do very much with it.

Still trading SLV pretty well. There was one that I let it slip a little bit too much but as long as I keep identifying good opportunities when GLD breaks support or resistance I should do pretty well on it.

No comments: