Monday, March 3, 2008

My Declaration

Well, boys and girls, b/c of my shitty February and in the spirit of Lent, I have declared March the Month of Discipline. All this month I'll be posting what I'm thinking about during the trading day, why I got in a trade, my exit/target, why I got out, and how I was feeling during the trade. Yes, it's gonna be kind of boring for you to read but I feel like that's going to help me tremendously in my trading.

March, spring time, it's time to go back to sticking to my routines and preparation... whether they are superstition or not. Scalp at the open, reversal trades after an hour or so and under trade during lunch time. I have to eat breakfast. I have to get my sleep. If I'm lying there and can't fall asleep then I have to go run (and I don't like to run...). A lot of times I have trouble falling asleep b/c my mind is just way to active. I don't think it's b/c I'm stressed out. I hope it's not b/c I'm stressed out. Anyway, I would end up going to sleep at 2, 3am or sometimes even 5am and end up oversleeping and miss the open, aka prime time to make money.

No comments: