Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Last Week of March

Today marks the last week of trading in March for me since I'll be in DC this weekend and not trade not Monday. I don't know what it is but I feel just so... ON. I was feeling really positive and energetic. Everything feels so clear. Maybe it was b/c I did almost nothing but sleep this past weekend or the fact my coach is back from Europe.

I felt the market was going strong today so I was longing SPY or EEM on retracement and I shorted SKF. I got stopped out of EEM, but my SKF and SPY turned out well. That plus a few nice prints in JPM and MO* resulted in a $500 day.

I hope to carry this slight momentum and finish out this week strong b4 I head to DC. Daniel and Jennifer have been blowing it up and they both started the same time as me. I need to find that something that will be give me the edge and just friggin' pound it.

No comments: