Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm going to DC this weekend. I'm excited! I didn't quite realize how many of my friends are in the DC metro area. I leave early Friday morning and get in about 1:15pm and I leave at 6pm on Monday morning. DC sounds... kind of boring actually. I hope people prove me wrong. It just sounds like there's bunch of national monuments and museums. The cherry trees are blossoming so it should be real pretty and good photo ops as well. Here's a little to do list for the weekend.

Smithsonian?
Library of Congress?
Lincoln Memorial
Jefferson Memorial
White House
Nationals opening day
Arlington Cemetery
Reflecting Pool
Texas vs Stanford, 7:30pm on Friday
Cherry Blossom Festival opening day on Saturday

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That sounds awesome. I wish I had the ability to do things like go to DC for the weekend.