Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Getting Sea Sick...

Boy, the ups and downs... I'm getting sick to my stomach. I had about all $400-$600 ups and downs. I sort of just took it easy on Friday and traded mostly SPY. Fortunately I still ended the week in the positive I think, maybe I'll ask to trade 800 shares next week since I did have back to back up weeks.

The biggest problem I have right now is that I have some bad losers sometimes. It's not that I don't know that I need to get out. It's like the signal sends to my brain to get out but somewhere the signal from the brain to th fingers to push buttons is interferred and I end up w/ a big loser... I really need to get better at that and perhaps get more familiar w/ my keys and really utilize the delta keys or just press market sell/buy.

The sweeps are working out pretty well. Occasionally I'd get one but I didn't get the CMG today which upsets me a lot since Mian made like a grand on it and I didn't hear it on the VOIP somehow...

No comments: