Friday, January 4, 2008

(Goofy) Face Off

A friend of mine doesn't like to smile in pictures. She just makes goofy faces all the time. So we've been challenging each other to what we call goofy face offs for quite some time. There are two ways we've been doing it. One way is that like quick draw. We go 1, 2, 3 and make a funny face and snap a picture. The first one to repeat or freeze loses. The second way is we each make a few faces, usually around three I guess, and we'll have a unbiased judge to declare the winner. This is my playbook... I need a place for it so I'll remember.


Fish
Monkey
Sour
Squeez face
Fox
Beavis and Butthead
Magnum
Confused
Look! In the sky
BJ
Pick nose
Crossed eye
Scream - the painting
*gasp*
*wink*
Yummy - tongue lick
Smelly
Diving, hold breathe
Finger in ears - la la la
Piggy snout
The Rock
Sad/pout
Kiss the person next to me
Blow kiss
Try to eat my fist
Choke
Punched in the face
Skerred
Oooo
Ultra sausage lips
Yum, which ice cream first?
Horror - car crash dodge
Mouth imbalance
Deer in head light
Laugh and point
Mouth max air
Clench and pull down on face
Batman
Elephant
Roll eyes/play dead
Blackhole - suck mouth in
Try to lick nose
Yawn

No comments: