Sunday, February 15, 2009

My SXSW

SXSW has posted their schedule, as told to me by Meiko, Hotel Cafe is doing their showcase at The Parish again. Which means Greg Laswell, Jim Bianco and Cary Brothers will be back as well. It's really funny to me that on the SXSW website it lists a "special guest" for the 12:30am slot, but it says that it's a singer-songwriter from Eureka, CA... uh, I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that it's Sara Bareilles. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to do this deductive reasoning.

For Friday night, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness is playing, along with Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears and Okkervil River, both from Austin! I wanted to go to Black Joe Lewis' CD release party but didn't make it last month. I'm really looking forward to this.

Saturday night it's all about Ra Ra Riot and The Rosebuds!! And yes, I do kind of have a crush on Alexandra Lawn from Ra Ra Riot as well.

No comments: