Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Yipee!

I took the 55 exam again on Friday. You know, I felt a lot better this time. There's this document floating around the office that our trainer has compiled with tips and types of question people have seen on the test before and I was putting together my own study guide so I could answer all those questions. I get in the test center and sure enough I got a lot of these questions where the phrasing of the question is weird or the terminology is not quite the same as the ones used in the book or sometimes just flat out not in it. It pisses me off quite frankly, but I still felt like I did better than the last time I took it. When I submitted my responses and the computer scores it in about 10 seconds, I wasn't so nervous where I feel the need to cover my eyes and only to peak through after I've slowly counted to 10 like I did last time or with the Series 7 exam.

I needed a 70 to pass. I got exactly that. A 70. Not more, not less.

If I was my normal self, I would been so scared that I almost didn't pass, which I was for only a micro second. But I was just so glad to get this over with... finally! Finally, I can trade Nasdaq stocks. Finally I can implement some penny stock strategies that I've been wanting to try. Finally I can read the books that I've been wanting to read again. Finally I can move on to other exams, like the GMAT and study for the motorcycle license exam.

Either way, I got a three day weekend to look forward to.

No comments: