Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yahtzee in Sight

Trading has been good recently. I'm feeling much confident about the set ups that I look for. I have been bad about churning lately though. The last time I had a bad day it was the same thing, I just kept throwing money at NYX and some other stock that I traded multiple times. Yesterday I could've made another personal daily high for about $350 and I lost bunch of money on RIG and GSF. I ended the day down about $100... son of a bitch. I should have some kind of personal policy like two strike and I'm out and never touch that stock for the rest of the day.... boy, that was just stupid.

If I did end up $350 on Monday that would've put me about 3 or 400 dollars away from yahtzeeing, which really is quite exciting. I'm up for November right now, which is one of my goals. Let's trade smart and maybe on some of the trades I'll take 400 shares. If all goes very well, I just might yahtzee by the end of this month.

I've been reading this book called Hit and Run by Jeff Cooper, which is more of a technical book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a quick read since there's bunch of charts in there. I wonder if this was really worth $100 like it's going for on Amazon. I'm going to write them down and think more about them later b/c I'm not exactly sure how it'll translate to the timeline we're trading but I get a hunch that it'll work pretty well since some of the chart pattern does seem kind of familiar.

No comments: