Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gaining Momentum

So I had a good week last week, up about $125 and Monday was another good day, up about $150. I've been trading a lot more shares than usual and I think it's because I've been having good days and I felt a little bit more confidently, maybe overly so, and sometimes just start pulling triggers without really thinking about it. I've definitely chased a few stocks. I got some really good winner that are .50+ and I've also had a few bad losers. I think I'm going to try to fine tune my trading styles and the set ups that I'm looking for and once I do I'll take 200 on the trades instead of 100.

And I want to start talking to different traders and bounce some ideas around. I'm going to talk to Chris, he's the top rookie in the company right now and then maybe David and Anthony since they interviewed me and also Nish.

No comments: