Monday, November 5, 2007

Breaking the Mental Gap

I seem to have this mental cap on myself. Hopefully I broke it today. I started off the day w/ one for $74 and later on I got one that was $175. I did have a few losses on some of the position trades. There was a part from the Market Wizards book that I remember the trader being interviewed said that people get what they want out of this job. I guess that's my problem up to now. I didn't expect to win big and that's why I'm grinding myself out at like 60 some dollars.

I'm shooting for a profitable Novemeber. Forget trying to trade 400... that stuff will fall in place. I can't let this good day get to my head. I still need to trade w/ discipline, look for my good set up and not chase things. Stop thinking about the money and just make the good trades.

No comments: