Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Fingers Are Not Listening to My Brain

I'm still trading a lot. In fact, I traded even more than I did on Monday. 12200 shares. Yeesh! That's 3 or 4 times more than what I usually trade. I said at one more in mid morning: "my fingers are not listening to my brain. I can't stop pulling triggers."

I need to practice some discipline and on the really good set ups I'll take 200 shares.

Got into CHL yesterday in my personal account. After an hour of trading I was convinced of the stock and China and the bull market, for now. I sold my DEO for a loss... such pain. Not only it ticks back up but the stock needs to go through settlement for three days so I can't use it for trading. D'oh! I'm still don't fully believed in this rally. If the sellers come back in I might get out...

No comments: