Friday, December 26, 2008

My 2009 Wish List

In 2009, I hope I never have to hear or see any of these people when I turn on my TV or read in my paper:

Tyra Banks Not everything is about you!

Dr. Phil Not everything's about you either!

Kathy Griffin Only if she comes out w/ new material instead of just talking about her run-ins with ACTUAL celebrities

Paris Hilton The face of STD

Britney Spears I used to like her but one day I woke up and discovered good music is not engineered on a soundboard and what beautiful woman should look like

Chris Crocker I'll leave Britney alone if you go away and never post a video on YouTube.

P.Diddy What he lacks in artistic and musical talent he makes it up in marketing second class products like clothing, vodka, and reality TV shows.

J.Lo Please stop making movies even the Chinese don't want to bootleg: Monster-in-law, Anaconda, Maid in Manhattan, The Wedding Planner, Gigli and you ruined Jersey Girl for me! I will never forgive you for that. That movie was actually pretty good after the point you died in the script.

Donald Trump Seriously, enough w/ the hair and pink ties

Jessica Simpson The year you break up with Romo is the year Cowboys win the Super Bowl

Amy Winehouse Get out of the pub and get back in the recording studio

Jonas Brothers Disney puppets w/ purity rings. Are you guys even actual brothers? Because one of you is not even good looking at all

George W. Bush Wake me up if he chokes on a pretzel and actually dies this time

Rosie O'Donnell The fat, obnoxious and not funny version of Ellen

The Hills and anyone associated with it Especially Heidi and Spencer, unless it's about their tragic death

Kardashian Sisters It's not like we've never seen a sex tape before...

And pretty much all the reality TV shows out there. Oh, and if your sister is famous and for whatever the reason your parents decided to capitalize on it even more by putting you on TV or in front of the press, do us a favor and just disappear already. We're not interested in you even if you do remotely look like your sibling in bad lighting. You hear that? Ashlee, Haylie, Ali

No comments: