Sunday, January 25, 2009

My New Year

Happy Chinese New Year everybody! It's the Year of the Ox. Ox = Bull so giddy up market! 900 pt rally!!! Well.... I'm afraid it's not quite that simple. I've flipped to more bearish now judging by the action the past few days even though it seems pretty stupid to get short right now. If the market rally huge on something Obama does or positive sentiment from China you can be sure I'll be trying to fade it. I believe Obama was the better candidate compared to McCain but until I see him walk on the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool or put on a cape and fly away I'm still going to look at him as just another human being.

BAC looks like it's been poisoned by all the toxic assets it swallowed up from Countrywide and Merrill. It could very well die... and I wouldn't be too surprised if it. Of course, Uncle Sam would not allow that to happen.

No comments: